Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Review: Atlanta Deathwatch

Atlanta Deathwatch Atlanta Deathwatch by Ralph Dennis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Excellent hard-boiled private eye novel with an engaging '70s vibe that grabs you and won't let go. Jim Hardman is a strangely endearing PI with self-doubt issues and a tendency to work both sides of the law to further his interests. The story is expertly plotted and paced as the clues to the murder mystery fall swiftly into place. Hardman and his partner Hump are inclined to get themselves out of dangerous situations using cunning and stealth rather than shooting their way out - a plus in my opinion. I've heard good things about this series over the years and I'm glad to see that it's finally back in print. Recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment